ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Patch validation on TC
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2015 08:04:14 GMT
Cos, I understand that you are working on automating of patches testing. :)
I want to help you and send you c command  that I used.

So, I'm working from IDEA with git and can not tell you if it rebase
branches.
I just pull changes from origin/sprint-2 into ignute-187, manually resolve
conflicts (if any, actually in case of IGNITE-187 I have several).
And after that go to command line and execute git format-patch.

Can you give me exact instructions I could apply on my local repo and
create a new patch that will be tested by your scripts?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems