ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.2.0 release (RC2)
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 23:41:16 GMT
Brane,

LGPL is optional.

The convenience binary release of Apache Ignite on the website does not
have any LGPL libraries.

The official source code release can be built with 2 options: LGPL "on" or
"off". I initially thought that it should be "on" by default, but now I
think it should be turned "off" by default because if someone builds it, we
want them to safely redistribute it.

I think this is what we previously decided anyway, so no change.

D.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Branko ─îibej <brane@apache.org> wrote:

> On 01.07.2015 21:07, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org>
> wrote:

LGPL