ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Web Config and SQL
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 10:34:51 GMT
Hi,

Zeppelin has no any binaries as release yet (nor built binaries, nor maven
artifacts). The only way to get Zeppelin is build it from sources.

Some additional configuration steps need in order to build Zeppelin on
Windows. I'm not sure that it can be automated (npm required for building
and cygwin/mingw required for running).
Also we had problems during building on some computers under Mac OS X. And
I still don't know how to solve these problems.

Zeppelin depends from Ignite artifacts of specific version that should
match with version of Ignite cluster (nodes with different versions are not
compatible). Thus we probably should deliver own build of Zeppelin with
correct version of Ignite.

BTW, I'm not sure that integration of Web Config and Zeppelin makes sense
because these tools have different purposes.

Andrey.

--
Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.