ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Starting templated cache from data streamer.
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 06:57:20 GMT
Atri,

I thought a little bit more about this. Calling "getOrCreateCache" is not a
good idea when streamer is called from a client node because it will lead
to creating a cache delegate on this node. But with current approach this
is not necessary and client node doesn't spent memory on it.

Therefore, I think we should not implement this provided that workaround
exists: user could call "Ignite.getOrCreateCache" manually before starting
data streaming in case it is really needed.

Vladimir.