ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Starting templated cache from data streamer.
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 08:20:32 GMT
Atri,

Currently if user start data streaming on a client for already started
cache it doesn't yield in internal cache delegate creation on the client
what saves memory which is very important for client mode. With proposed
change client will always create cache delegate even if it is not needed.
This is why I am -1 for this change.

Vladimir.