ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov <avinogra...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Coding style changed!
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 13:29:08 GMT
Hello,

Since codestyle was changed javadoc starts to warn about using of
proprietary API.

For example:
Javadoc Warnings
ignite/modules/core/src/main/java/org/jsr166/ConcurrentLinkedDeque8.java:29:
warning: Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future
release
import sun.misc.Unsafe;

Using import sun.misc.* solves this problem. IDEA codestyle can be
configured to use implicit imports for specified packages.
Specifying sun.misc, sun.nio.ch, com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver fixed build output.

Does anybody know other way to suspend this warning without suspending
others?