ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Using HDFS as a secondary FS
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 00:45:22 GMT
Igniters,

I'm looking at the question on SO [1] and I'm a bit confused.

We ship ignite-hadoop module only in Hadoop Accelerator and without Hadoop
JARs, assuming that user will include them from the Hadoop distribution he
uses. It seems OK for me when accelerator is plugged in to Hadoop to run
mapreduce jobs, but I can't figure out steps required to configure HDFS as
a secondary FS for IGFS. Which Hadoop JARs should be on classpath? Is user
supposed to add them manually?

Can someone with more expertise in our Hadoop integration clarify this? I
believe there is not enough documentation on this topic.

BTW, any ideas why user gets exception for JobConf class which is in
'mapred' package? Why map-reduce class is being used?

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34221355/apache-ignite-what-are-the-dependencies-of-ignitehadoopigfssecondaryfilesystem

-Val