ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mandatory requirement to run ExampleNodeStartup only for a several examples
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 14:53:24 GMT
Guys,

There is currently a limitation - we cannot effectively deploy class
definitions over discovery protocol. This is possible to fix, but needs
some more investigation.

As far as current situation with examples, I think that the following
examples should work with remote nodes started with server classpath
(yes/no). Sergey, can you please check if my vision is correct and let us
know:

Java
Y: org.apache.ignite.examples.binary.datagrid.CacheClientBinaryQueryExample
Y: org.apache.ignite.examples.datagrid.starschema.CacheStarSchemaExample
N: org.apache.ignite.examples.datagrid.store.auto.CacheAutoStoreExample
N: org.apache.ignite.examples.datagrid.store.dummy.CacheDummyStoreExample
N: org.apache.ignite.examples.datagrid.store.jdbc.CacheJdbcStoreExample
N: org.apache.ignite.examples.datagrid.store.spring.CacheSpringStoreExample
Y: org.apache.ignite.examples.datagrid.CacheQueryExample
N: org.apache.ignite.examples.servicegrid.ServicesExample - service cannot
be peer deployed now
Y: org.apache.ignite.examples.streaming.StreamTransformerExample
Y: org.apache.ignite.examples.streaming.StreamVisitorExample
Y: org.apache.ignite.examples.streaming.org.apache.ignite.
examples.streaming.wordcount.QueryWords
Y: org.apache.ignite.examples.streaming.org.apache.ignite.
examples.streaming.wordcount.StreamWords

Scala
Y: org.apache.ignite.scalar.examples.ScalarCacheQueryExample
Y: org.apache.ignite.scalar.examples.ScalarSnowflakeSchemaExample

Java8
Y: org.apache.ignite.examples.java8.streaming.StreamTransformerExample
Y: org.apache.ignite.examples.java8.streaming.StreamVisitorExample

LGPL:
N: org.apache.ignite.examples.datagrid.store.hibernate.
CacheHibernateStoreExample
--Yakov