ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: contirubtion
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2015 10:55:11 GMT
Hi, YoungGyu, Chun!

Please take a look at our Wki for information about our GIT and JIRA
processes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

You should also get familiar with our coding guidelines:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Coding+Guidelines

I also advise that you join our Chatroom on Gitter, as may quick Q&A
sessions happen there:
https://gitter.im/apacheignite/ignite

And about  IGNITE-435, Visor Console is written on Scala :)

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems