ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov <avinogra...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: 1.5 GA
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 09:32:45 GMT
Cos,

I'm affraid that we already too close to release that we have no chances
for one more delay.
Also we should research how to fix this issue in correct way.
Possible we have to replace "-" with "." and gain 1.x.0.b1 & 1.x.0.final as
a result, but I'm not sure it will not break compatibility with some other
case.

Raul & Sergi,

Could you please check that usage of "." instead of "-" is a good case?

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 10:19 AM, Anton Vinogradov <avinogradov@gridgain.com