ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: streamer documentation
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 08:49:25 GMT
Dmitriy,

Raul contributed both Camel and MQTT.
Twitter streamer was implemented by Lalit Kumar Jha.

Actually I tried reach out both Raul and Lalit Kumar Jha earlier
regarding this topic but seems that they were too busy because I didn't
get any response from them.

Raul, Lalit Kumar Jha, do you have time to add the documentation or
someone else from the community should take care of this?

Regards,
Denis