ignite-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: hive not working with ignite igfs
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 06:36:06 GMT
Hi,

Please provide your XML configuration and IGFS URI you use.

Vladimir.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 1:07 PM, pawanpawar <pawaremail@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all, when I try to run the hive cmd I got this error.
>
> pawanpawar@cloud:~$ hive
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException:
> Failed to get file status [path=/tmp/hive]
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.session.SessionState.start(SessionState.java:444)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.run(CliDriver.java:672)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.main(CliDriver.java:616)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>         at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.run(RunJar.java:221)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:136)
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to get file status [path=/tmp/hive]
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.igfs.HadoopIgfsUtils.cast(HadoopIgfsUtils.java:132)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.igfs.HadoopIgfsWrapper.withReconnectHandling(HadoopIgfsWrapper.java:327)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.igfs.HadoopIgfsWrapper.info
> (HadoopIgfsWrapper.java:120)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.hadoop.fs.v1.IgniteHadoopFileSystem.getFileStatus(IgniteHadoopFileSystem.java:989)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.exists(FileSystem.java:1400)
>         at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.session.SessionState.createRootHDFSDir(SessionState.java:520)
>         at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.session.SessionState.createSessionDirs(SessionState.java:478)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.session.SessionState.start(SessionState.java:430)
>         ... 8 more
> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to get
> file status [path=/tmp/hive]
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.cast(IgniteUtils.java:7005)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get0(GridFutureAdapter.java:166)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get(GridFutureAdapter.java:115)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.igfs.HadoopIgfsOutProc.info
> (HadoopIgfsOutProc.java:209)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.igfs.HadoopIgfsWrapper$2.apply(HadoopIgfsWrapper.java:123)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.igfs.HadoopIgfsWrapper$2.apply(HadoopIgfsWrapper.java:120)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.igfs.HadoopIgfsWrapper.withReconnectHandling(HadoopIgfsWrapper.java:310)
>         ... 14 more
> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.igfs.IgfsException: Failed to get file
> status [path=/tmp/hive]
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.igfs.common.IgfsControlResponse.throwError(IgfsControlResponse.java:294)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.igfs.common.IgfsControlResponse.throwError(IgfsControlResponse.java:303)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.igfs.HadoopIgfsOutProc$1.apply(HadoopIgfsOutProc.java:509)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.igfs.HadoopIgfsOutProc$1.apply(HadoopIgfsOutProc.java:503)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureChainListener.apply(GridFutureChainListener.java:54)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureChainListener.apply(GridFutureChainListener.java:28)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.notifyListener(GridFutureAdapter.java:262)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.notifyListeners(GridFutureAdapter.java:250)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.onDone(GridFutureAdapter.java:380)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.onDone(GridFutureAdapter.java:346)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.onDone(GridFutureAdapter.java:323)
>         at
>
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.hadoop.igfs.HadoopIgfsIpcIo$ReaderThread.run(HadoopIgfsIpcIo.java:575)
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/hive-not-working-with-ignite-igfs-tp8190.html
> Sent from the Apache Ignite Developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message