ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 1.8.0 Released
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 23:08:01 GMT
Boop! Sorry about that...indeed, I wrote Roman's name in my notes next to "1.8 release manager?"
and clearly combined the two.
Apologies for alarming you.
But that is a good hint, Denis <g>
Cheers,Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

  On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 17:58, Denis Magda<dmagda@apache.org> wrote:   Sally, looks
like you got confused with this