ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rework Sql Queries use case to SQL Grid one
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 23:36:09 GMT
Dmitriy, I like the picture we already have [1].

I would rename “Ignite Cluster” to “SQL Grid”, remove “Client” text and change
the look and feel. This picture is really a good candidate to be a kind of SQL Grid billboard
on the site. The rest is deeply covered in the documentation.

Any thoughts?

[1] https://files.readme.io/2af89cf-Collocated_sql_queries.png <https://files.readme.io/2af89cf-Collocated_sql_queries.png>

—
Denis

> On Dec 12, 2016, at 2:07 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Denis, can you sketch the SQL Grid diagram and take a picture? This way we can have a
designer draw it out.

> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org <mailto:dmagda@apache.org>>
wrote:
> Igniters,
>
> It’s time to update SQL queries use case page [1] to SQL Grid one preparing the content
referring to the latest SQL grid documentation [2]. Prachi, could you take over as? I do remember
that you were updating the origins SQL queries page.

> In addition, I think we need to create a banner for SQL Grid similar to the one we have
to Data Grid (attached) and place it one the site. I suggest to base it on this image [3].
Any other ideas?