ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IGNITE-4212 (Ignite Benchmarking Simplification and Automation)
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 23:49:12 GMT
I would have only those configs that are useful. Ilya Suntsov, basing on your experience, please
suggest which configs makes sense to include into every Ignite release.

Oleg, also please note that community decided to include not only the benchmarking binaries
but the sources as well into every Apache Ignite release. I’ve update the ticket before.
Hope you followed the discussion ;)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4212?focusedCommentId=15765151&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15765151

—
Denis

> On Dec 27, 2016, at 5:35 AM, Oleg Ostanin <oostanin@gridgain.com> wrote:
>
> I mean removing those configs from binary assembly, not from repository.
>
> On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 4:28 PM, Oleg Ostanin <oostanin@gridgain.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello Igniters.
>> I think it would be better to remove some configuration files from
>> benchmarks/config:
>>
>> ignite-base-load-config.xml
>> ignite-cache-load-config.xml
>> ignite-failover-base-config.xml
>> ignite-failover-localhost-config.xml
>> benchmark-cache-load.properties
>> benchmark-cache-load-win.properties
>> benchmark-failover.properties
>>
>> because those configs do not relate to any of performance tests.
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 11:24 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Summarized the discussion updating the ticket
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4212# <
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4212#>
>>>
>>> —
>>> Denis