ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Ignite ASF blog [Was: Blogging about new .NET features]
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 16:39:27 GMT
FYI

once the JIRA is finished, we'd have an office Apache blog for Ignite, listed
and syndicated across all ASF resources. Hence raising the visibility of the
project.

Regards,
  Cos

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 01:21PM, Konstantin Boudnik wrote:
> Gents,
>
> I would encourage you to use
>
>     https://blogs.apache.org/
>
> as this place gets contant attention of the ASF media team and all the blogs
> here got quite a bit of the spot light. In fact, I would encourage this group
> to start using it. I'd be happy to help to set this up.
>
> Cos
>
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 10:34AM, Denis Magda wrote:
> > Pavel,
> >
> > Do you mind blogging about ASP.NET session state [1] and Entity Framework 2nd level
cache [2] support after 1.8 release goes public?

> > Also I would remind everyone in the community that it’s always welcomed to share
your experience or Ignite related news over blog posts. We track all the posts on this page.