Folks,

One of the users faced an interesting case [1]. Basically, there is a query [2] which returns correct result when collocated flag is not set, but if it's true, several counts for each node is received by the client without being aggregated. Is this expected? I'm also attaching the test that reproduces behavior.

Actually, the flag seems to be very confusing and documentation description [3] doesn't help a lot. I'm reading it and it's not clear what has to be collocated, what would happen if I incorrectly set the flag to true, etc. Probably, some examples could help. Can someone elaborate?

[1] http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/NOT-IN-in-ignite-td9861.html
[2] SELECT count(*) as COUNT FROM Person p join table(joinId VARCHAR(50) = ?) i on p.id = i.joinId
[3] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/configuration-parameters#section--sqlfields-and-sqlfieldsquery-configuration-properties

-Val