ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IGNITE-5717] improvements of MemoryPolicy default size
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 19:26:58 GMT
My vote goes for option #1 too. I don’t think that 80% is too aggressive to bring it down.

IGNITE-5717 was created to fix the issue of the 80% RAM allocation on 64 bit systems when
Ignite works on top of 32 bit JVM. I’ve not heard of any other complaints in regards the
default allocation size.

—
Denis