ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikolay Izhikov <nizhi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven. Issues with flatten plugin
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2018 13:36:53 GMT
Petr, thank you.

But seems it doesn't help

"Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:flatten-maven-plugin:1.0.1:flatten (flatten) on
project ignite-tools:
The plugin org.codehaus.mojo:flatten-maven-plugin:1.0.1 requires Maven version 3.2.5"

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=1118290&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_IgniteActivateDeactivateCluster&tab=buildLog&_focus=189

<dpavlov.spb@gmail.com> написал:

"Petr Ivanov" <mr.weider@gmail.com>

0, Time elapsed: