ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikolay Izhikov <nizhi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nodes which started in separate JVM couldn't stop properly (in tests)
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:29:37 GMT
Hello, Guys.

I'm reviewed changes and it looks good to me.
There is a simple reproducer for a bug in test framework, see below.

It fails in master and works in branch.

I'm planning to merge the fix [1] if Run All will be OK.

Please, write to me if you have any objections.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/2382

```
public class MultiJvmSelfTest extends GridCommonAbstractTest {
    @Override protected boolean isMultiJvm() { return true; }

    public void testGrid() throws Exception {
        final IgniteInternalFuture fut = GridTestUtils.runAsync(new RunnableX() {
            @Override public void runx() throws Exception {
                try {
                    startGrid(0);
                    startGrid(1);