ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vyacheslav Daradur <daradu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cache store usability
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 18:31:48 GMT
I agree I have noticed that too.

But we can't just call setWriteThrough(true) if
setWriteBehindEnabled(true) was turned on because in this case
CacheStoryFactory should be properly set before.

Maybe it will be better to print to the log a warning which will
notify the user that setWriteBehindEnabled (true) doesn't have effect
without setWriteThrough(true)?

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.