ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ability to check and completely fill transactions on creation
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 10:18:20 GMT
Igniters,

Fix is ready.
Code checked by Nikolay Izhikov, all issues fixed
Code benchmarked by Ilya Suntsov, no drop found.

Fix *affects public API*, so I'm proposing everyone interested check it.
Issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8446
PR: https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/4036/files

Public API changes:
New EvenType:

EVT_TX_STARTED = 129.

New Event:

TransactionEvent extends EventAdapter {
   private IgniteInternalTx tx;
}

In case there are no objection I'll merge the changes soon.