ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Avoid JIRA comments deletion
Date Wed, 16 May 2018 12:58:48 GMT
People make mistakes. Sometimes I can edit comment. Sometimes I can delete
it if I understand it makes no sense. If I do this then I think that
comment adds no value.  If you restrict removal, then users would use
"Edit" and print something like "comment was removed". Same thing.

Again - what is the problem being solved?