ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Ignite 2.5.0 Release (RC1)
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2018 07:24:45 GMT
Peter,

I think what is really missing is the installation structure, i.e. where is
the bin, config, lib, work folders. Is IGNITE_HOME pointing somewhere as a
result of the installation? I think, if you explain it to users, there will
be more understanding from the user stand point.

Can you please add that?

D.

—
> > [1].