ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite schedule module
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 16:05:43 GMT
Hi Igniters,

I've tried to use

ignite.scheduler().scheduleLocal(this::checkFailures, "? * * * * *");

Result is
class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Current Ignite configuration does
not support schedule functionality (consider adding ignite-schedule module
to classpath).
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.schedule.IgniteNoopScheduleProcessor.processorException(IgniteNoopScheduleProcessor.java:50)

Maven repos does not contain this module.
I guess ignite-schedule is not deployed:

<artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
<configuration>
    <skip>true</skip>
</configuration>

What should I do? Error message refers I should add unexistent module to
classpath, but
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.ignite/ignite-schedule is not
available since 2015.

Sincerely,