ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikolay Izhikov <nizhi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clusterwide settings validation
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 07:36:39 GMT
Hello, Andrew.

Can you clarify your question?

What checks do you mean, exactly?
Do you mean internal Ignite checks or user-provided checks?

Ignite checks configuration consistency on node start [1].

Ignite do have consistency check for a joining node. Take a look at [2] and all of it children.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/IgniteKernal.java#L825
[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/GridComponent.java#L153