ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flink Sink + Ignite: Ouch! Argument is invalid
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2018 06:28:48 GMT
Hi Stan

Thank you , we will continue the discussion in this dev-list.

Ray - Thank you for validating the changes, I will take a look into the
WordCount application. My understanding is the IgniteSink need not do any
reduce and the output collector will reduce the results and write to Ignite.

Regards,
Saikat