ignite-dev mailing list archives

From "steve.hostettler@gmail.com" <steve.hostett...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions about getAllInternal(...)
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 09:04:43 GMT
Hello,

in the case of local caches without eviction policy. I have the following
questions:

1) I would to understand why, in the method, getAllInternal the method
entryEx(cacheKey); uses the topology in the case of a local cache.
Furthermore, it calls the method  map.putEntryIfObsoleteOrAbsent. But the
entry cannot be obsolete or absent because it is a local cache.

2) Similarly, why is there a touch on the key : ctx.evicts().touch(entry,
ctx.affinity().affinityTopologyVersion()); when the evicting policy is null
(never evict)? This puts locks even when the context is lock=false.

Thanks a lot for shedding some light on this.

Steve