ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IEP-29 IGNITE-10165 Gather query stats and expose interfaces to access it
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:32:34 GMT
Hi Dmitry,

AFAIK this is already work in progress by Yuriy. IEP-29 has a number of
tickets, but they should be implemented one by one, not in parallel,
because they heavily depend on each other. First we need to build
infrastructure for running queries (see topic "proposed design for thin
client SQL management and monitoring (view running queries and kill it)"),
then restore and redesign query history (it is broken now), then expose
them through views and implement KILL command.. Every step would require
certain recactoring in indexing module. I would suggest you to pick
something else to avoid clashes and merge conflicts.

Vladimir.