ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <maxmu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4497161] needs to be handled
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2019 18:00:30 GMT
Igniters,

It seems to me that this is my personal battle with the Ignite Javadoc.

I've prepared PR with one-liner fix [1] under the issue [3] merged
recently to handle this failure. And also re-run the Javadoc suite [2]
on TC.

Can anyone take a look?

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/6776/files
[2] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_Javadoc&branch_IgniteTests24Java8=pull%2F6776%2Fhead&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 at 20:21, <dpavlov.tasks@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Igniters,
>
>  I've detected some new issue on TeamCity to be handled. You are more than welcomed to
help.

>  If your changes can lead to this failure(s): We're grateful that you were a volunteer
to make the contribution to this project, but things change and you may no longer be able
to finalize your contribution.
>  Could you respond to this email and indicate if you wish to continue and fix test failures
or step down and some committer may revert you commit.