ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The ASF Slack
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2019 18:58:02 GMT
Anton,

Thanks for starting the conversation. I think that we need to explain to
our community how and why we came to this proposal. I've started another
discussion with details, sorry for not doing it earlier:
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Making-Ignite-Collaboration-100-Open-and-Transparent-td43244.html

--
Denis