ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4483209] needs to be handled
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:47:02 GMT
Hi, sorry, I've updated the description of

Since with first 2 tests is a duplicate of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12059, already in PA state.

My ticket will be related to new IGFS suite failures,
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/50375927a1375189c0aeec7dcaabc43ba83b7acee94524a3483d0c1b@%3Cdev.ignite.apache.org%3E