ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [Vote] Release Apache Ignite 2.7.6-rc1 [Cancelled]
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2019 10:29:12 GMT
The vote is canceled now.

Motivation:
I appreciate everyone's attention to the latest release candidate. I really
happy we were so active in voting.

Unfortunately, I really concerned about
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12103 and I believe we should
revisit default '~/work' to show it is Ignite work (no just some work).

In addition, I saw how control.sh is used by Ignite committers and PMCs and
it seems it has a couple of usability issues. I'll start discussions about
these issues soon.

I use my ultimate right to cancel vote if there are major issues with RC.

Since I will be traveling with limited access to the internet, the next
vote may be started by another PMC member.