ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Павлухин Иван <vololo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replacing NodeFilter functionality with label approach
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2019 13:11:08 GMT
Hi Nikolay,

Could you please elaborate how will NodeAttributeFilter behave? Do you
mean specifying attribute name and value for exact comparison inside?
Without any dynamic (user) code involved?

Also I it is quite interesting for me what flexibility you are
thinking about? I think that the topic is quite important and it would
be great to collect use cases and describe best practices in
documentation.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin