ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non-blocking PME discussion, ASF Slack, September 10, 13.00 (MSK)
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2019 10:34:19 GMT
Hello Anton,

I doubt that Slack channel is a good way to discuss/make decisions on such
an important topic. Changes in PME are usually the hard ones, and slack is
kind of a synchronous communication channel - with no known context it will
be hard to give appropriate feedback. Do you have something to make
Igniters familiar with beforehand?