ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Chavan <achav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help on IGNITE-11894
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2019 16:12:20 GMT
Thanks, Nikolay.

Some questions I have -
1. Looking at the Ignite core module I see following classes that are jdbc
stores CacheJdbcBlobStore and CacheJdbcPojoStore. Are these the only ones
or am I missing more?
2. I see the fetchSize is part of JdbcDialect. Which implementation of the
JdbcDilect is used to access CacheStores?
3. Are there any examples of UT or docs which shows how the cachestores are
being used so it helps me understand the full end to end workings on the
CacheStores.

Thanks,
Amit