ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Zinoviev <zaleslaw....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After IGNITE-12148 the Examples suite has unstable tests
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2019 17:25:35 GMT
Dear @ Denis Garus

Could you please what kind of tests became unstable?
Because I have no troubles with examples (and run them of course before
merging) and many builds have no troubles too

Look at
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_Examples?branch=%3Cdefault%3E
-
it's broken on Scala component a few weeks ago

Could you please send me exact link on the builds that were ran by yourself
today

But yes, the IGNITE-12148 could influence on many examples in ML module
because a few of resources were moved.
I will try to fix today or tomorrow (but I need more information to
reproduce the situation)