ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Darlington <stephen.darling...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Lets add measure units for metrics
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2019 12:44:41 GMT
Another thing that I would like to see in the metrics is the scope: is this metric cluster-wide
or only for this node?

Like the units of measure, this could be an extra field. Or it could be naming convention?
(Currently many node-specific metrics have “local” in the name, but this is not entirely
consistent.) Either way, I agree that hiding this information in a plain-text field is not
a good idea; it should be possible to determine programatically.

Regards,
Stephen