ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please Authrorize GG's instance of AI TC bot to run backround checks
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2019 14:28:48 GMT
Sure, once one user clicks authorize server,
1) his/her credentials are stored in memory and
2) process of background checks of TC,builds,queue status is started. On
top of that, triggering for new builds is started.

TC Bot doesn't have standalone credentials for TC server(s) configured.
Only host(s) is specified in the conf/properties.