ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] dependencies and release process for Ignite Extensions
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2019 05:03:23 GMT
Hello,

I wanted to connect and discuss on the release process for
ignite-extensions. As of today all our integrations since released together
were able to run build based on latest snapshot for example the current
build depends on 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT. If we are making ignite-extensions as
separate project with different release cycle then it make sense to have
dependencies on core modules based on released artifact for example the
dependency for ignite-core would be 2.7.6

Please review and share your thoughts.

PR https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/1

Regards
Saikat