ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Garus <garus....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review for IGNITE-12300
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2019 12:36:21 GMT
Hi, Ilya!

Thank you for the review!

> For some reason, when I run it locally, it starts to use persistence, do
> you have ideas why that would happen?

The reason is "Authentication can be enabled only for cluster with enabled
persistence." [1]

> It also seems to me that

org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.security.compute.closure.ComputeTaskCancelRemoteSecurityContextCheckTest#testClientTaskInitatorCancelOnSrvNode
> is flaky.

I have started this test 25 times, and it is green. Could you please
clarify why do you think the test is flaky?

1.
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/720706d794e4935779cc2531462595032a547852/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/authentication/IgniteAuthenticationProcessor.java#L158