ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Petrov <pmgheap....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Joining node validation failure event.
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2019 11:17:40 GMT
Hi, Andrey.

I take part in the development of a custom security plugin for Apache
Ignite. There is an information security requirement for which node
joining failures due to invalid configuration must be handled by the
plugin.

This is where my case comes from. Are there any objections to the
proposed approach?

Regards,
Mikhail.