ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re[4]: Text queries/indexes (GridLuceneIndex, @QueryTextFiled)
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2019 10:20:53 GMT
Hello!

The problem is NOT specific to range queries. Range queries were broken
previously and they are broken now, but now even a simple "token in field
with limit" returns duplicates.

Before limits were introduced, any tested use cases were unaffected by
duplicates, but now they are.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev