ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] dependencies and release process for Ignite Extensions
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2019 03:40:14 GMT
Hello,

I am running into a problem specific to teamcity build for Ignite
Extensions project. When I set the dependencies to 2.9.0-SNAPSHOT I am
getting an error message during build as below

[06:24:12][Step 4/5] Failed to execute goal on project ignite-flink-ext:
Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.ignite.ext:ignite-flink-ext:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The following
artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.ignite:ignite-core:jar:2.9.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.ignite:ignite-core:jar:tests:2.9.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.ignite:ignite-log4j:jar:2.9.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.ignite:ignite-spring:jar:2.9.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact
org.apache.ignite:ignite-core:jar:2.9.0-SNAPSHOT in h2database.com (
https://h2database.com/m2-repo)

and if set artifact dependencies for ~Build Apache Ignite~ then I receive
below error

[ERROR] [ERROR] Could not find the selected project in the reactor:
:ignite-flink-ext @

Build url
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteExtensions_Build&branch_IgniteExtensions=pull%2F1%2Fhead&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv

Can you please let me know if you faced similar problem with teamcity build?

I can set Ignite Extensions dependencies to released ignite-core artifacts
version like 2.7.6 and build works fine.

Regards,
Saikat