ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Pavlukhin <vololo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4815611] needs to be handled
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2019 05:11:19 GMT
Slava,

Could you please comment about it? I hope we should not worry, should we?

пт, 6 дек. 2019 г. в 06:36, <dpavlov.tasks@gmail.com>:

> Hi Igniters,
>
>  I've detected some new issue on TeamCity to be handled. You are more than welcomed to
help.

>  If your changes can lead to this failure(s): We're grateful that you were a volunteer
to make the contribution to this project, but things change and you may no longer be able
to finalize your contribution.
>  Could you respond to this email and indicate if you wish to continue and fix test failures
or step down and some committer may revert you commit.

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=8927098818965879550&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=3790886423672221427&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=2681498318389082369&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-8793298117642492084&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails