ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Launched Ignite meetups and redesigned events pages
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2020 12:12:20 GMT
Hi Denis,

yes, sorry for late reply, I just did double check that I can access
answers. Additionally, Ksenia R. have access to proposals.

Anyone from PMC who would like to volunteer and being PMC Representative
for Apache Ignite Local meetups are always welcomed (according
https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/events  - The ASF events branding
policy).

Moreover, not-yet-PMC volunteers, who would help with talks preparation are
also welcomed. I strongly believe we should not be too formal here.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov