ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please a reviewer for the case IGNITE-12518
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2020 17:42:57 GMT
Hi Luis,

1. Can you please share more information on the issue that will be resolved
with this change?
2. To accommodate the change, would you be able to raise a PR please.
Please take a look into the PR process
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute
3. Can you please add tests and execute the related testsuite in teamcity
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/

Regards,
Saikat