ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contribution
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2020 11:28:21 GMT
Hi, Lev!

I think you understand task correctly.

A couple of comments:

- Existing annotations and related functionality must not be deleted
because it is part of public API and we committed to have stable API
between major releases.
- I would suggest introduce @MXBeanParameter annotation instead of
@MXBeanParameterInformation. Just shorten name.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 8:53 PM Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:

> Nikolay, Andrey,
>
> Would you be the best committers to help out here? You are already deeply involved in
metrics development and can quickly suggest Lev how to proceed with this task.