ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Steshin <vlads...@gmail.com>
Subject Question: different setting for nodes.
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2020 14:08:46 GMT
Hi, folks.

I recently found that one node might be started with flag
reuse-memory-on-deactivate [1] set off while another node might be
configured with the flag enabled. This ability hinders prediction of
cluster behavior on deactivation/activation. One node keeps data in memory,
other doesn’t.

Should we check this flag is set equally on all nodes? Is this an issue? We
might prevent node start if it has different setting.

[1] IgniteSystemProperties#IGNITE_REUSE_MEMORY_ON_DEACTIVATE