ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Pavlukhin <vololo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.8 RELEASE [Time, Scope, Manager]
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2020 19:07:32 GMT
Maxim,

A couple of questions:
1. We added an annotation to designate experimental API. Should not we
state in release notes what new experimental API was added? Perhaps in
a separate block.
2. As Flink integration was moved to external repository how Ignite
2.8 users will be able to use that integration?

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin